bail (plural: bails)
- Security, usually a sum of money, exchanged for the release of an arrested person as a guarantee of that person"s appearance for trial.
- Release from imprisonment on payment of such money.
- The person providing such payment.
- (cricket) One of the two wooden crosspieces that rest on top of the stumps to form a wicket.
- A bucket or scoop used for removing water from a boat etc.
4 letters in word "bail": A B I L.
No anagrams for bail found in this word list.
Words found within bail: